Today's Team Up For Tony Benefit Polo Tournament has been canceled due to current and forecasted rains. Rain fall overnight has created unsafe field conditions for both players, horses and spectators and more heavy rains are forecasted this afternoon. The matches associated with the Benefit Polo Tournament will be postponed to Sunday, September 29th beginning at 2:00 PM during the Chicago Polo Open | Horses & Hops rescheduled event. If you are unable to attend the September 29th event, but would still like to make a donation, you can do by clicking below. Tickets to the September 22nd event are non-refundable, per our cancellation policy, but may be used for entry to Sunday, September 29th or during the 2020 season. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your ticket.